StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: New Jaime Garcia Limited Editions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been waiting for these badboys. Heard many GREAT things about them. My shop just got a few in! One was waiting for the Great One! Smile

The Box! Humidor quality for sure with beautiful wooden trays! Nice ivory color as well.

[Image: 5b4882c2.jpg]

Beautiful presentation.

[Image: 8c894bf6.jpg]

Nice toro - 6.5 x 52

[Image: d403b43a.jpg]

[Image: ad040029.jpg]

[Image: 7a605670.jpg]

[Image: da2e98fc.jpg]

Can't wait to tap into these!! Smile
Nice, very nice. Let us know how they are.
They look great buddy.
If they smoke/taste half as good as they look they should be excellent!
One whole in the wall B&M had a couple the other day, so I tried one and it was excellent. Very nice pick up Mario!
(08-23-2011, 07:19 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: [ -> ]If they smoke/taste half as good as they look they should be excellent!

Got to agree with you on that, Beautiful presentation.

DAMN nice looking there
Yeah, I love the regular line. That was my main ammo in Vegas last year since many guys never seen them. Now I have Tank hooked. So when I heard about the limited, it was a no brainer.

These new pics I have been taking with these effects can make some killer canvas prints!
(08-23-2011, 09:23 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I love the regular line. That was my main ammo in Vegas last year since many guys never seen them. Now I have Tank hooked. So when I heard about the limited, it was a no brainer.

These new pics I have been taking with these effects can make some killer canvas prints!

I love the regular line as well. I really like the price. Been smoking the 6 X54 toros. Nice pickup.

Niiiiiiice. Every single one of those cigars looks delicious...
Pages: 1 2 3