StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The Diamond Lion's Vegas 2011 Adventures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Diamond Lion finally made it to his first ever StogieChat herf, and what a herf it was…EPIC! Having met only a few of the guys before, this was an amazing opportunity to herf with some of the greatest people ever. I met up with MaytagMan and Bailey in MTM’s room, and so the herf began.
[Image: IMAG0218.jpg]

Friday Night at Casa Fuente
The LK Wants You To Join the Herf!
[Image: IMAG0220.jpg]

Casa Fuente is a killer cigar shop, very pricey, but they have an amazing humidor and really nice accessories. I had to try a Casa Fuente camaroon belicoso because it was on Doc’s top ten list of non-Cuban cigars. It was a fantastic stick.
[Image: IMAG0219.jpg]

Gunnar bought this sucker, so PO decided to put it to good use.
[Image: IMAG0222.jpg]

How many licks does it take to get to the center? I, sure as hell, don’t know.
[Image: IMAG0223.jpg]

More Skank, Less Tank
I manned the balcony a few times to keep up the noble work of capturing some skank. The small pictures are from my cell phone camera, so they are fuzzy but still better than nothing.
[Image: IMG_5662.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5667.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5669.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5670.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5671.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5672.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5660.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5661.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5665.jpg]

Sights and Cigars
Unfortunately, I didn’t take as many photos as I had hoped. There’s always next year. However, here are a few random scenery pictures, and a few of the cigars I smoked over the weekend. I smoked A LOT of stogies, way too many to list here. Suffice it to say, I give my thanks to all those who gifted me sticks; I hope those I gifted enjoyed the stick; and I really enjoyed those that I brought.
[Image: photo.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0224.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0225.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0228.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0235.jpg]

Partagas Culebras from Dave
[Image: IMAG0234.jpg]
Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf
A herf is about cigars, of course, but the cigars bring people together. Therefore, the most important element of any herf is the camaraderie that is created while enjoying a work of art made out of tobacco leafs.

The Diamond Lion and the Great Parkster! I am holding the Haggis of Hell!
[Image: IMAG0236.jpg]

iSmoke and Parkster
[Image: IMG_5677.jpg]

Lurch
[Image: IMG_5675.jpg]

Bailey, iSmoke, Maytag, and the Mum
[Image: IMG_5674.jpg]

Parkster, LK, and PO
[Image: IMG_5673.jpg]

Tank, Parkster, LK, Mum, and Gunnar
[Image: IMAG0239.jpg]

Bailey, Sergione, PO, Stands Back and Looks (Jebus)
[Image: IMAG0229.jpg]

I had a F!cking blast this weekend. The Mum said it simply the best, “everyone needs to come to this at least once.” If the Mum says it, then it is wise to follow it. I will be posting more pictures tomorrow of bombs and swag I received.
Looks like a freaking blast! Glad u guys all had a great time! And I must say, that first blond u posted pics of is rightttt up my alley! Smile
(07-20-2011, 01:54 AM)NicPac Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a freaking blast! Glad u guys all had a great time! And I must say, that first blond u posted pics of is rightttt up my alley! Smile

Oh Yeah! She was a 10 for sure! There were nights we just laughed our a$$es off. The best was Gunnar:
"I cannot think of a single instance where I would trust a man to shave my balls. Even if we were in Vietnam and fought everyone off with a toothbrush we shared, I would still not say, 'yeah, okay, shave my balls."

This was after he showed up at two in the morning coming from a night club that had a strict dress code still in his swim trunks and flip flops. His buddy Dan got him in.

I was dying with laughter.
(07-20-2011, 02:09 AM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2011, 01:54 AM)NicPac Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a freaking blast! Glad u guys all had a great time! And I must say, that first blond u posted pics of is rightttt up my alley! Smile

Oh Yeah! She was a 10 for sure! There were nights we just laughed our a$$es off. The best was Gunnar:
"I cannot think of a single instance where I would trust a man to shave my balls. Even if we were in Vietnam and fought everyone off with a toothbrush we shared, I would still not say, 'yeah, okay, shave my balls."

This was after he showed up at two in the morning coming from a night club that had a strict dress code still in his swim trunks and flip flops. His buddy Dan got him in.

I was dying with laughter.

Hahahahaha I have to agree, don't think I can think of anytime I'd let that happen either! Hahahah sounds like GREAT times for sure!
Great Skank Doug, had a blast herfing with you. See you when you get back
Even more reason why I have to make it out there
The one and only Diamond Lion..
all these pictures of and in casa fuente... and not one picture of the hot waitress?
Pages: 1 2 3 4