StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: PO Got Poked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So yesterday I came home to a box sitting on my patio chair, now I was expecting a little box from SJS and instead it was a big box from SJS. Open the damn thing up and nothing but FLASH!!!!!! You way out did yourself Steve. I ask for one and you smack my ash with not 2, not 3 but 4!!!!! And on top of that he had Huevos to throw some hitch hikers in too!!!!!! Thanks Steve top notch brother. Will post a pic when I get it uploaded. Steve I would buckle down if I where you!!!! Wink

Here you go

[Image: DSC_0842.jpg]
What does the Shepperd need with pokers?

SJS does it again...
Nice!
Sweet!
Good grief.. Is there anyone left?
DAMN!! Does sj work for a living? As many of these that he is pumping out, I don't see he has the time for a job.
(06-11-2011, 04:11 PM)tafdom Wrote: [ -> ]DAMN!! Does sj work for a living? As many of these that he is pumping out, I don't see he has the time for a job.

LOL....working is overrated !!!!!!!! I just get paid !!!!!!
(06-11-2011, 02:13 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: [ -> ]Good grief.. Is there anyone left?

A few !!!!! Working on it !!!!!! Big Grin
Very nice!! Congrats PO!!

Way to go SJS!!
Hey MUM.....The Shepard uses the pokers to get the SHEEP back in the pen if his wooden stick fails....HAHAHAHAHA

NICE SJS! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4