StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: I got tired of listening to all the barking....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I got tired of listening to all the barking going on within this board from Tankipoo, FB Mario, Good Jelly, NSCO crew, some old man named buckit, etc etc . Someone is getting hit with a nice little package in a few days and I didn't even bark I just bite.

Now I am off to go find out what Mario is doing on facebook, Jan any idea?
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Nice one CJ, looking forward to seeing FB Mario get muzzled.
Awesome!! Smile

My guess is sleeping. Smile
(05-23-2011, 01:26 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Now I am off to go find out what Mario is doing on facebook, Jan any idea?

I'll check! Big Grin
(05-23-2011, 01:26 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: [ -> ]Well I got tired of listening to all the barking going on within this board from Tankipoo, FB Mario, Good Jelly, NSCO crew, some old man named buckit, etc etc . Someone is getting hit with a nice little package in a few days and I didn't even bark I just bite.

Now I am off to go find out what Mario is doing on facebook, Jan any idea?

You must be feeling better. First you actually smoked a cigar and now you are sending out bombs again.

The barking does get old but I guess it keeps them entertained. Hell half the barking results in a wet spot on the rug and the other half by the time they are done barking they have forgot who they were going to bomb in the first place.
Nice CJ!!!!

Should be fun to watch Big Grin
Lurch, that is some funny $hit right there.
Pepino attacks. Mow I've seen it all lol
(05-23-2011, 01:52 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: [ -> ]Pepino attacks. Mow I've seen it all lol

You just wait and see if he goes through with his plans for this weekend.

(05-23-2011, 01:55 PM)Lurch Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2011, 01:52 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: [ -> ]Pepino attacks. Mow I've seen it all lol

You just wait and see if he goes through with his plans for this weekend.

Hey buddy you just keep your eyes on the road your hands upon the wheel. I want receipts for your lot lizards.
Pages: 1 2 3