StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Not really a herf....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm thinking about making a run up to the CI superstore, (4078 Nazareth Pike (Rt.22 &191) Bethlehem, PA 18020) where we had the PA/NJ herf last year. Sort of discussed it with Pete, and he is considering going along as well. I haven't come up with a definite date yet, but I thought I would toss the idea out here to see if anyone here might be interested in meeting up, regaling each other with tales of funny cigar stories while smoking something superb, and maybe picking up some stock to fill up the humidors.
Would any of ya'll be interested in a saturday get together/mini-herf? If so, when's open for ya?
I'd consider it, of course i'd have to see what the family is up to. It is a little over 2 hr drive for me.
This will be tough for me. June seems to be getting busy with graduation parties etc and then summer weekends are tied up at the beach etc.

I will definitely organize one for the fall but if you guys go before that, let me know and I'll see what happens.

US_Tank

That would be a herf.
I have a lot going on as well, but once you pick a day I'll see what I can do.
(05-13-2011, 05:10 AM)doubled Wrote: [ -> ]I have a lot going on as well, but once you pick a day I'll see what I can do.

Yep, ditto
Just let me know when, I'm in.
Have fun guys.
stopped by today for the first time, nice place. I was inspired to treat myself!
I havent cemented anything in just yet. But I wanted to post the possible dates out here to get more of a feel for when the most folks might want to try to make it.

May 21
May 28
June 4
June 12
June 18
June 25

I believe that the 28th is Memorial day weekend, so I can certainly understand that not being a good day. And I believe the 4th isn't a good day for myself or Pete.

But I think the 12th would be fine for me. (actually any of the others. Smile)

Let me know what you guys might be able to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4