StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: CIGARt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My "every-so-often" reminder! Big Grin I have poster prints of my cigar themed paintings available - there are a bunch of guys here that I am sure would be willing to express their satisfaction with past purchases. Extremely affordable option for those interested in owning some CIGARt.
Print prices:
the two sizes currently available are 12x18 and 16x20 - (some are only avail in the smaller size)
12x18 - $45
16x20 - $60
*When these are converted to prints, there is a slight crop (for example, with the PSD4 the ash extends to the edge of the print)
Also, if interested in non-cigar themed stuff..lemmee know

Of course, original paintings are always available as well and I am always up for commission work so let's plan a project!
Some samples:
[img][Image: 100_1080.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: tobaccofield-fine.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: ROBBIE2-FINE.jpg][/img]
[Image: coloradoweb.jpg]
[img][Image: fieldofdreamsweb.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: cohiba-finalweb.jpg][/img]
[Image: nubstandweb.jpg]
[img][Image: cigarhellweb.jpg][/img]
Can you post the prices again? I think it's time to add some more to my walls.
I started a project..Cool
the two sizes currently available are 12x18 and 16x20 - (some are only avail in the smaller size)
12x18 - $45
16x20 - $60
*discounts when more than one is purchased Big Grin - any 2 for $85, any 3 for $120 , any 4 for $145

(04-10-2011, 07:45 AM)Mark Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post the prices again? I think it's time to add some more to my walls.

How much to get a 24" x 36" print of the yellow "Cohiba"?

That would match the red "Maduro" and green "Connecticut" in my mancave.
Newbie's, mad4maduro is an artist. Any long term member will vouch for his work. Excellent prices...
His work is top notch. He has done a project for me and id say hes well worth the price.
Erics stuff is amazing. I have four of the prints and they are all top notch.
Ditto! I have 4 prints, and two originals.
Same! I think I have 3 prints... All are awesome...
Pages: 1 2 3 4