StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Cigar Punch Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ive been looking for a good cigar punch but the only ones I see are attatched to tacky key chains which I dont care for. Does anyone have one that dosen't have a key chain and wouldnt mind telling me where to look?

Thanks Fellas
Love my xikar.
google Passatore Cigar Punch... best I have seen and used[rob][rob]

Both appear nice but they still have the key chains.. Do they make them without keychains? They're so freakin lame.
My son bought me a Rocky Patel punch that I love it has three sizes in a small compact size.
Sharpen the edge of a  44. cal. cartridge case.  [rob]

There you go. I also have a tri jet lighter that has a built in punch. that really is an ideal solution.
[user=1182]jsaucedo[/user] wrote:
Quote:There you go. I also have a tri jet lighter that has a built in punch. that really is an ideal solution.

My Rhino has one, and it's almost all I ever use. Do have a Cuban Crafters one that's really solidly built, but the self-sharpening Xikar one is likely to be my next upgrade.

NANP™
[cigar]
I would give my left one for the davidoff round cutter but it's been spoken for and it's broken anyway. I truely wish I had the coin for it but maybe in another life. They come in an amazing array of stones and lenses. The pocket cutter is my second choice. All I do is dream.

ENJOY!!!

http://www.pipesandcigars.com/cigarcutters.html

[Image: pipes-cigars-tobacco_2062_141054179]

[Image: davpocket.jpg]
I got a realy nice Swiss Army Knife that has a punch. I have used it A LOT and doe enjoy it. And the Beautiful thing about it is that the entire nife has a life time warrenty. I got mine off of amazon.com. just look for cigar knife.

[Image: SA54850-2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3