StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: NUB Plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got a whiff of something new that is coming out. Called the NUB Plus. Anyone got some info they would like to share besides it being a bigger nub?
(03-31-2011, 10:02 AM)nayslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I just got a whiff of something new that is coming out. Called the NUB Plus. Anyone got some info they would like to share besides it being a bigger nub?

Skipper will have the low down.
(03-31-2011, 10:23 AM)Mark Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 10:02 AM)nayslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I just got a whiff of something new that is coming out. Called the NUB Plus. Anyone got some info they would like to share besides it being a bigger nub?

Skipper will have the low down.

Hell, he has probably review it. Smile
[Image: whistling.gif]
looks like skipper took it fishing
Skipper is holding out on us.....damn him.

LOL...maybe they're going to ship the other half now !!!!!!Big GrinBig Grin
(03-31-2011, 12:24 PM)SJS Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL...maybe they're going to ship the other half now !!!!!!Big GrinBig Grin

Bazinga!... lol
Sounds interesting cant wait to hear more.
They have finally done it.... it is actually bigger around that it is long!

Like a cigar choad.... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2