StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Should the embargo be lifted...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Would you buy more cuban cigars?
Would you buy less cuban cigars?
Would you schedule a vacation to Cuba?
I can't think of a single valid reason to keep it in place. Trading with the Enemy? Give me a break. I would buy more Cuban Cigars if they became legal, but doubt I would visit Cuba anytime soon.
Probably wouldn't affect my smoking habits too much....would this probably drive CC demand up and the prices would soon follow. And as soon as it all blew over i would defintaly book a vacation!
I would love to take a trip to Cuba.
Honeymoon in Cuba, that would be great.
CCs being easier to obtain and being able to easily travel to Cuba is a win win in my book.
I'm thinking I would start off buying a little more then taper off to nothing once the novelty wears off. But yeah, I'd schedule a trip there real fast. I want to get one of those fancy Cuban humidors.
I believe it should be lifted there are other dangerous countries then Cuba come on by now! I would buy more cigars now like Skipper but would taper off also as time passes(aka as my collection was huge). I would go there faster then I could think because if it is ever lifted there will be so many American business men/companies that are going to change the history,culture,even the buildings of Cuba and I want to see the REAL cuba before it is Americanized.

I can't wait for it to be lifted and not just for cigars(god made this earth and no man should say I can't step foot on a god made piece of land).
(02-14-2011, 02:57 PM)CigarJohn Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it should be lifted there are other dangerous countries then Cuba come on by now! I would buy more cigars now like Skipper but would taper off also as time passes(aka as my collection was huge). I would go there faster then I could think because if it is ever lifted there will be so many American business men/companies that are going to change the history,culture,even the buildings of Cuba and I want to see the REAL cuba before it is Americanized.

I can't wait for it to be lifted and not just for cigars(god made this earth and no man should say I can't step foot on a god made piece of land).

I agree with the traveling part... I am very interested in going to Cuba before the ban is lifted. I'm happy for the people of Cuba that Raul is easing restrictions on private enterprises and property but (in a sort of selfish manner) I would love to check out the countryside and villages before sweeping changes take effect. It's like taking a step back in time.
As Dave said, the prices and demand would sky rocket. I would like to restock my humi with some boxes, but not if the prices are rediculous.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6