StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Domnio went on safari to hunt a lion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: IMAG0216-1.jpg]

Yup, me too. Wow! Thank you, Dave! Extremely generous, and I am sooo stoked to receive this. I looked them up from the other bombs and thought it was so cool. So, I am honored that you included me in your cluster bomb attack.

With that said, YOU ARE ONE DEAD MAN...LOL. I can't imagine the sit down you're going to get. You not only hit the collective godfathers of StogieChat, you hit the captains, the henchmen, and the hanger-ons...LOL.

This was great! Thanks again, Brother.

Oh, by the way, thanks for your address...I will be putting that to some good use in the near future. Big Grin
You are very welcome Doug!

Blush
Yea, how dod he get all these addresses?
I just ordered mine! What a great bomb! I will post a pic when it is on my wrist.
SC is not safe!
(12-10-2010, 11:04 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: [ -> ]I just ordered mine! What a great bomb! I will post a pic when it is on my wrist.

That is freakin' cool... he even took out the fem feline!
I wonder if they have lion patroit bracelets?
(12-10-2010, 11:03 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, how dod he get all these addresses?

I only know of one TONTO! Who could have helped with all these addresses.
(12-11-2010, 03:38 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2010, 11:04 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote: [ -> ]I just ordered mine! What a great bomb! I will post a pic when it is on my wrist.

That is freakin' cool... he even took out the fem feline!

Fem feline...hmmmm. Okay, Maytag...if you want to play that way...

LOL

Sadly, no Lion bracelets, Mum. A very cool bomb, and mine is on its way. woo hoo.
Yet again, great job Dave!!!!!
Pages: 1 2