StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Tank's Workweek Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

US_Tank

The moon earlier............

[Image: Gizmo005.jpg]

The sunset..............

[Image: Gizmo006.jpg]

US_Tank

MK 199 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote: Here I am in the shade grilling, herfing, drinking, and plinking gophers with my Ruger .22.................
I need to make it out to big cock country

Awesome pics Tank

Early Canada goose season starts 8/15.  Lot's of pheasants and grouse.  Bowhunting starts 9/1 for deer and there are MONSTER mulie and whitetail bucks milling about.  You should come!

Out of state bow license is $250 bones and I will get you shots.
US_Tank Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote: Here I am in the shade grilling, herfing, drinking, and plinking gophers with my Ruger .22.................

Awesome pics Tank

Early Canada goose season starts 8/15.  Lot's of pheasants and grouse.  Bowhunting starts 9/1 for deer and [color="red"]there are MONSTER mulie and whitetail bucks[/color] milling about.  You should come!

Wonder how close you'd have to be to drop one with a .45?  [winner]

US_Tank

MaduroAccountant Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:

Awesome pics Tank

Early Canada goose season starts 8/15.  Lot's of pheasants and grouse.  Bowhunting starts 9/1 for deer and there are MONSTER mulie and whitetail bucks milling about.  You should come!

Not close at all as I have a green laser on it!
US_Tank Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:

Awesome pics Tank

Early Canada goose season starts 8/15.  Lot's of pheasants and grouse.  Bowhunting starts 9/1 for deer and [color="red"]there are MONSTER mulie and whitetail bucks[/color] milling about.  You should come!

Not close at all as I have a green laser on it!

That's cheating! [cigar]

Might have to talk to Robbie about the X-400 and see if they make it with a green laser?  That or just wait until it's dark..... [wow]
I know that the .45 comment was tongue in cheek, but i happen to remember that a normal military ball load will drop 1.6" at 30 yards from a 5" barrel.  Wink

My buddy and I used to compete with each other with our 1911's at 30, 50, 75, and 100 yards hitting steel plates.  Strictly fun, with no "real" purpose.

It was neck-and-neck until i picked up a Delta Elite.[thumbsup]
US_Tank Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:

Awesome pics Tank

Your killing me!

Great pictures Daryn! I have to say a trip out to your cabin is defiantly on my short list. Those views are incredible.  
Nice gizmo!   I have thought about one of those - looks pretty handy!
Just awesome!!   Simply AWESOME!!!  Cool
Pages: 1 2 3