StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: contest idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How about a contest for whoever does the most birthday wishes before the Mum?
(10-19-2010, 07:34 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: [ -> ]How about a contest for whoever does the most birthday wishes before the Mum?

HA HA, that sounds like a good contest. My bet is on a west coast member..

What's the prize..
LOL Sounds fun!
aww man... I thought Jimmies feathers would get ruffled...

Hey, you want to make this a real contest? I'm ok with that.
I can offer up a generous assortment of Nubs (my own, thank you very much) and an Oliva V maduro.

US_Tank

(10-19-2010, 10:52 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: [ -> ]aww man... I thought Jimmies feathers would get ruffled...

Hey, you want to make this a real contest? I'm ok with that.
I can offer up a generous assortment of Nubs (my own, thank you very much) and an Oliva V maduro.

How about you kick in some of your Opus then we can talk?

How about Jimmie sends an Opus and Oliva each time somebody beats him to the birthday wish?
(10-19-2010, 11:01 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: [ -> ]How about Jimmie sends an Opus and Oliva each time somebody beats him to the birthday wish?

Thumbsup

or... Jummie send the Oliva and Tank send the Opus (being it was his bright idea)
someone just send something dam it! Big Grin
(10-19-2010, 11:01 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: [ -> ]How about Jimmie sends an Opus and Oliva each time somebody beats him to the birthday wish?

Who is this person? Did he ask permission to post from his new bride?Big Grin

US_Tank

The pussy whipped are not allowed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4