StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: SWAT Callout.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just came back in from a SWAT callout.
We never made it to the scene. Thankfully so. Father kidnapped his two kids, 3 & 5 year old. We don't know the details yet but he winds up offing the kids and then himself.
Damn, these are never easy. Every time something like this happens, past nightmares resurfaces.
I hope you guys don't mind venting a little. It's my catharsis.
that sucks brother! vent away!
damm, life is cold sometimes, vent away

US_Tank

Vent away! The job sounds glamorous but I am sure its damn nerve racking. Glad you are there though Bro.
Vent away , that really su--
Gotta be tough to be there, hear it and go thru it. I feel for you.
wow man that's horrible
Tony if you ever need to vent, do so without worry!!! Things like that are difficult for any man especially those who are parents. All we can do at this point is to pray for the eternal repose of those two Angels!! What could possess a person to do such a heinous act like that to his own children who have no fault for his problems? GOD bless those innocent children!!! May HE also protect our law enforcement!!!
News story

Thank you all for the kind words.
This is my world, one I have chosen with pride and honor but please forgive me if I'm occasionally cranky (not the word I really want to use).
I had to take care of a guy in the ER once who had killed his girlfriend, her parents and his kids. the police shot him in the ankle. He didn't get any pain meds that night. You could feel the evil coming from him. I understand the need to vent. Crank away BlackKnight, we'll be here.
Pages: 1 2