StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: KEEP THE PRAYERS COMING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
FELLAS, Sorry I have not been active as I should but as you know my life is crazy. I am posting now ,just slowing down. As we all know the wife is having a rough go, we put her in the hosp. on Mon again. Chemo kicked her arse. but wit IV's she is revived again. We talked today and after they got her built back up she is ,as of today willing to go another segment of Chemo. Let me explain. a segment is 1 week of double dose ,1 week of single dose , 1 week of double dose , 1 week off. This happens for 3 rounds and then tests to see how well it is working. And through this process it causes her white cell count to bottom out. what would we expect. You know we pump poison in her to kill the tumor that is killing her. We have our finger crossed that she gets into the trial program , which is a program that has the drug that works for her type of cancer. But it is a lottery to get in her name has not been drawn yet. But that is what is keeping hopes up. She is getting tired but still has hope. It sounds like she might come home tomorrow. And Fellas the only reason I share this here is because you all are like family, and she really enjoys when I read her you posts . She is not to fond of the smoking but enjoys that I enjoy the board and brotherhood ,so we are not looking for sympathy but we really enjoy the support that is given here and the smile and laughs she gets when I read some of the post of support you all so free give us . So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. You all don't know how much it helps.
Todd please let Deb know that I pray for her every night, so that the Good Lord gives her the strength and courage to continue the fight!!! And for you my friend,,, I pray as well...so that HE gives you the strength and energy to help Deb through this gut wrenching time in your life. May the Good Lord bless both of you now and always.

ANGEL
Our thoughts and prayers are continuing for you guys!
prayers coming your way brother!
+1, God bless Y'all
thoughts, prayers, and best wishes coming your way my friend..keep hope alive and god always takes care of the good people
Thoughts and prayers are always going out to you and Deb buddy. Thanks for taking the time out and chatting with me the other day. Your a true friend.
Todd, continued prayers sent for you and Deb.

Stay strong brother.

You know how I feel brother but it's always good to keep telling you how much strength I draw from Deb and you.
When my back starts to act up, I think of you guys and say screw it, I can deal with this.
Deb is an inspiration to this whole board. You're lucky to have such a fine woman and she's half lucky to have you.Tongue
you are never far from my thoughts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5