StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: New from Casa Maytag...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here is some interesting news from the Maytag Herfquarters...

Mrs. Maytag and I have been keeping this under wraps for a bit, and have decided that it is time to make this public knowledge...

It looks like in mid-Feruary, there will be a Mini-Maytag entering the world! It will be a first for both of us, and quite an adventure I'm sure...

We have known for a while, and at first only told family and a few close friends. Then I shared the news with the crew in Vegas. (And thanks to those that knew for keeping this a secret until now!)

We had our first appt the week before Vegas, and I have been carrying one of the Sono pics around in my wallet... LOL...

Our next appt is next Fri, and we MAY get to find out the sex at that time... we really don't care which it is, we just want a healthy baby. Smile

So there you have it... I will keep you updated as things progress and I start to go insane.

Nicole has had a rough couple of days -- she has had a bad migraine, and can't take her usual medicine and has had to tough it out... she actually had to call in sick today for the first time in forever... feeling better now though.

Until we find out the sex, we are referring to the kid as "Cacahuate" - Spanish for "Peanut" - that it what it looks like to me -- LOL! How long before the kid starts mooching cigars??? Big Grin

Here are some pics of Cacahuate:

[Image: 2010-07-14Cacahuate002.jpg]

[Image: 2010-07-14Cacahuate001.jpg]

[Image: 2010-07-14Cacahuate003.jpg]
Congrats. We just had our first in january and its a trip.my wife. Also had migranes before and got worse without meds. Her doc said that she could take some pain killers in the last trimester during the bad times. Good luck,hollar if you have any questions
Bill!

Oh man! That is awesome news!!!!! Congrats to you and Nicole! It is such an amazing thing. Stacey and I are so happy for you guys!

I am no expert, but if you have any questions, please let me know. I know one thing...by the time your little one arrives, you will want to punch a Babies r Us employee directy in the face...That store can be tough...lol

Again, congrats!!!!
A little Maytag coming into this world. Great news indeed and thanks for sharing this with us last week.

Mrs. Mum and I will pray that "Cacahuate" has a safe and healthy trip.
Congratulations my friend!!! May the Good Lord bless you and Nicole with a health and happy baby! I will pray that Nicole has an uneventful pregnancy. You are truly an incredible man and will make an equally incredible father!
Congratulations! no cheap smokes after this birthWink
Congrats Brother
Congrats my friend. Looking forward to the updates and Yes I'll start to buy your cigars when you run outta time to smoke them Smile

ps. sleepless nights here they come lol

Tell Nicole congrats.
Awesome news and thanks for sharing with us last week. Really happy for you and Nicole my friend.
Pages: 1 2 3