StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Hey Pete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pete, when's the Big Day??
This Saturday, June 12th, at 2:00 pm. Can't wait.... 'till it's over. Big Grin

In all seriousness, I'll be happy to be married to my fiancee, but even happier when everything is said and done. We moved into our first house at the end of March 2009, and wedding plans began immediately after the boxes were unpacked. It'll be nice to finally be able to enjoy life without having to worry about closing on a house or planning for a wedding. Honeymoon 19th through the 25th!
Major congrats Pete!!!!
Congrts my man and let's hope the Flyers win tonight.
Congrats man
Thanks, fellas! I was hoping to be watching a hockey game after Friday's rehearsal, but no dice. Undecided
(06-10-2010, 07:50 AM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, fellas! I was hoping to be watching a hockey game after Friday's rehearsal, but no dice. Undecided

Well at least you can shave now...
congrats, i remember it being pretty crazy the few days before the event, and the day after, sleepfest
(06-10-2010, 08:33 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Well at least you can shave now...

I shaved last Friday morning. I was at the beach in NJ on Memorial Day weekend, and had a golf outing for work on Friday. I was afraid if I didn't get some sun on my entire face, I'd have an obnoxious tan line where my beard was - just in time for wedding photos. I did get some pics of the beard, though. Have to upload them one of these days.
(06-10-2010, 10:22 AM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2010, 08:33 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Well at least you can shave now...

I shaved last Friday morning. I was at the beach in NJ on Memorial Day weekend, and had a golf outing for work on Friday. I was afraid if I didn't get some sun on my entire face, I'd have an obnoxious tan line where my beard was - just in time for wedding photos. I did get some pics of the beard, though. Have to upload them one of these days.

Pete what beach in NJ did you go to?
Pages: 1 2