StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The Party Source Mega Herf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The date is set for Saturday June 5th.

The Party Source has been approached by several moderators of cigar boards to host a Giant Herf. To attend you must be a member as of today's date. to attend you must email or private message me so I can put a grand list together. There may have to be a cut-off.

If you are a local member please get on the list keep it to the chat boards, it is for you guys, in other words, make it easy for me to do this for you.

Food, Beer, Cigars, Bourbon Tasting. What could be better?

I will be doing the cooking.

More to follow.

Eric Brown
The Party Source
What general location would this be?
The Party Source Patio
95 Riviera Drive
Bellevue, KY 41073

Cincy Area.
wow... that would be awesome! I've seen pictures of your place (form the Nub events)... man I'd love to go to this!
(04-07-2010, 07:38 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: [ -> ]wow... that would be awesome! I've seen pictures of your place (form the Nub events)... man I'd love to go to this!

Ditto on that..
Tritto.....
Just come, I could have a little BBQ at my house the night before! We would love to have you guys.
I'm in!

I encourage anyone to come to out for this. I've got a little extra space at the house if somebody from out of town needs to crash and can't get a hotel.
(04-12-2010, 11:35 AM)JoeBob Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in!

I encourage anyone to come to out for this. I've got a little extra space at the house if somebody from out of town needs to crash and can't get a hotel.

Man, if I didn't have these other trips coming up I would be there.

US_Tank

Damn! Bad weekend for me then. I would love to be there and meet Eric.
Pages: 1 2