StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: SF Giants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here we gooooo Giants, here we go!!!!!!!!!!   Here we gooooo Giants, here we go!!!!!!!!!!  Here we gooooo Giants, here we go!!!!!!!!!!  Here we gooooo Giants, here we go!!!!!!!!!!  Here we gooooo Giants, here we go!!!!!!!!!!  Here we gooooo Giants, here we go!!!!!!!!!!  Here we gooooo Giants, here we go!!!!!!!!!!  Here we gooooo Giants, here we go!!!!!!!!!!  Here we gooooo Giants, hHere we gooooo Giants, here we go!!!!!!!!!!

[scroll=left]SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS[/scroll]

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

barroid.  case closed.  don't expose your kids to that bro.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:barroid.  case closed.  don't expose your kids to that bro.
If your gonna prosecute one than you must prosecute them all.  You can't say the is the only one.  About 80-90% have or do Steroids.  They are just going after him because he is in the running to break the home run record.  Admit it!!!!!  What about Sosa, Palemero and all the others that denied it?

PO Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:barroid.  case closed.  don't expose your kids to that bro.
If your gonna prosecute one than you must prosecute them all.  You can't say the is the only one.  About 80-90% have or do Steroids.  They are just going after him because he is in the running to break the home run record.  Admit it!!!!!  What about Sosa, Palemero and all the others that denied it?

Anyone who defiles the sanctity of baseball should be crucified.  No one has deficated on the game more than Barroid.  Sorry.

Sosa sucks, Palmeiro sucks, McGwire sucks.  Screw them all.  And Barry is their King.

Fred Lynn forever bro!

[Image: 33-37125-F.jpg]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
PO Wrote:

Anyone who defiles the sanctity of baseball should be crucified.  No one has deficated on the game more than Barroid.  Sorry.

Sosa sucks, Palmeiro sucks, McGwire sucks.  Screw them all.  And Barry is their King.

Fred Lynn forever bro!

[Image: 33-37125-F.jpg]
Sorry, if your gonna hate one than hate them all where it was one time or multipule times.  Your putting double standards out there.  Be fare.  I don't agree with the whole steroids deal but now that the league has stepped up and willing to not allow it and test for it lets move on from here on out.  The past is the past let bygones be bygones

Come on bro MLB hasn't stepped up.  If they did they would go for the Olympic standard.  Look at the Yankees.  Human growth hormone central.  And a piss tes won't test for it. 

The bottom line is Barroid has pissed on the fans, the game, it's history, and it's rules since he came into the league.  He's a whining piece of shit.  What goes around comes around and the bell has tolled for him.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Come on bro MLB hasn't stepped up.  If they did they would go for the Olympic standard.  Look at the Yankees.  Human growth hormone central.  And a piss tes won't test for it. 

The bottom line is Barroid has pissed on the fans, the game, it's history, and it's rules since he came into the league.  He's a whining piece of shit.  What goes around comes around and the bell has tolled for him.
Come one be real, he's not the only one.  You also have to look at how he was criticized from the begining
Rob, I'm not a Barry Bonds fan, I am a Giants fan.  I am just giving you a bad time, playing devil's advocate.
Bonds is my favorite player of all time.

I wish more major leaguers had such an incredible drive to be the best that they would do anything and then lie about it to protect their reputation.

SenorSmoke Wrote:I wish more major leaguers had such an incredible drive to be the best that they would do anything and then lie about it to protect their reputation.
Next thing you know they'll want to be President or CEO of some huge mega corporation.
Pages: 1 2 3