StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: How Long Have You Been Smoking Cigars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
PO Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:
Fishpoop Wrote:hey now LZ I am 34 Wink
Like I said Matt, before you were born.  [cigar]
There is a good chance LZ has been smoking almost as long as I have been aliveBig Grin
I don't think so Father Time!!!Wink
keep it up Punky Brewster and I will ahve to steal your cigars.
I am one of the nebies too, it has been about a year or so, really got serious during the winter, and now its spring smoking time again!!
1994 was the year and quite good one i might add my first love was cuban romeo Y julietta on the panama canal
my dad let me take a few puffs off his cigar when i was about 7 or 8, and i actually liked it way back then. he let me take a few puffs over the years, when my mom wasn't looking. had my first cigar all to yself when i was about 10 or so. my wife gave me my first humi for a Christmas present about 7 years ago, along with some Fuentes and Punch's. so i guess i've been smoking cigars, technically, maybe about 31 years, but a full time smoker, 7 years. do i get a cigar now?
I'm with LZ...

Maybe around 1975... That is when I started smoking a pipe for sure (which I promptly quit)
Here and there around 20 years or so, but I have only been enjoying them regularly for a little over two years.
I only started about 8 months ago a friend gave me a Drew estate "jucy lucy' I kinda liked it but I like the non flavored better still only get to smoke 2 or 3 a week ....SAM
15 Years Now but the last 10 years full time ...........
6 months..... lol
Man someone dug up an old thread.

Longer then some of you have been living..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7