StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: vacation time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/03/technology/fbvacations0803.biz2/index.htm

Quote:U.S. employees are taking less time off than ever: Not only is the average number of annual vacation days granted to them a mere 12.4 - less than that of the average medieval peasant - but more than a third of us don't even use all of our allotted time off.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

i take a sick day or a vacation day and the surveilance squads come out.  :?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i take a sick day or a vacation day and the surveilance squads come out.  :?
If I was your parents, I wouldnt trust you either. Tongue
I take EVERY day that is due me, and more if I can get them. I even managed to cut a deal this year that for every day during my leave that I have to go in to the office and work, I get 2 back instead of a day's pay.

Work to live, dont live to work.

I get 45 days off a year + unlimited paid sick leave... I have no complaints Wink
I get 5 weeks,3 personal days and 5 sick days.....I'm all out already.Sad

one guy is that PLUS 4 more weeks with NO pay. Confusedhock:

and another guy took 3 weeks off and asked for 3 more with no pay (his wife is a school principle) :?
MikeD Wrote:I get 45 days off a year + unlimited paid sick leave... I have no complaints Wink

& you missed Robs herf???!!!

ok, you're a dog...
After 21 years on the job I get 1 week admin leave and 5 weeks vacation. I think I have about 800 hours of sick leave on the books which becomes a credit at retirement.
I had 5 weeks at my last place... walked in and poof-5 weeks.

I got 2 now at this place. This is serious. Not a day goes by where I dont think about those lost 3 weeks.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:I get 45 days off a year + unlimited paid sick leave... I have no complaints Wink

& you missed Robs herf???!!!

ok, you're a dog...
Confusedhock:
Pages: 1 2