StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Where do you buy your cigars?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I prefer the B&M.  Prices at my local shop can't be beat and I think there's a lot to be said for supporting the local guy and for building relationships.
All of the above. Big Grin
I don't have a local B&M in my location.  I have a liquor store with a small humidor that only sells extremely high priced Cubans.  With that said I usually buy on-line. 
Mark Wrote:All of the above. Big Grin
Ditto
pretty much all online... to avoid my state's bloodsucking taxes.
Mostly singles at my local B&M . . . they're great guys, throw weekly herfs with free beer, host tastings, offer freebies---hard to beat, except on price.

For things I can't get, or for great fiver prices, I go online, both retailers and C-Bid.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
little bit of everything
Tfire136 Wrote:
Mark Wrote:All of the above. Big Grin
Ditto
Same!
Although, if Mark sold cigars,I could probably buy anything I want from him.Big Grin
Started strictly online. But in the last 7-8 months I have found a couple of local B&M's that I frequent a little too frequently. Great service, atmosphere and the more I am there the better the deals I get.
online since we have no cigar shops close by and the 48% tobacco tax just kills me.  Besides after the Nov. elections tobacco tax will be 100% according to the new Cigar Magazine Confusedhock:
Pages: 1 2