StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Arturo Fuente King B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well tonight I smoked a AF King B that I recieved from a trade with MikeD.  I originally was going to hold off on smoking this cigar, since it was my only King B in my fuente collection.  So I pulled the trigger and fired it up.

Pre-light construction was very good.  Had no over all aroma to it before lighting.

The draw was just right.  My first impressions where that it was a MILD smoke and that fuente flavor was very mutted.  It burned unevenly most of the time, but held its ash almost to the label. 

Over all I was let down in the flavor department, and wouldn't really consider buying one.  Wich is hard to say since I have never had a fuente let me down.  I guess I would have to sample a couple more to pass final judgement. 

This is not the first time Ive heard this about the King B.. That is a real bummer.
Scott  
These cigars are not Fuentes best product......thats for sure :?
honesty is best. thanks for the review. heard similar things about this stick, as well.
Pete, my take on this cigar was pretty similar to yours.  I also felt it was lacking in the flavor dept.  Definately not one of the better cigars by Fuente, IMO
I found the King B's to be very disappointing.  As Mike said they were definitely lacking in the flavor department.
Yup, what Mark said. 
I smoked an Origional Release tonight and found it to be exceptional. I kept it 65% since last Christmas.

It was full of flavor and very smooth. I think time is all these need to be right.

cigarsarge Wrote:I smoked an Origional Release tonight and found it to be exceptional. I kept it 65% since last Christmas.

It was full of flavor and very smooth. I think time is all these need to be right.

Will I will have to get a few more and bury them in the humi for some time
I decided to smoke an OR last night and it still tasted like crap...If these things don't get better in the next six months there out the dor cause the 3 boxes I have are takeing up precious space...

Mike
Pages: 1 2