StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: "LOST"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone watching it tonight?  I can't freaking wait!  It's been a helluva week between the Eagles game Monday night where I was out until 2:00 AM Tuesday to heading to Manhattan 4 hours later for work and not getting home until 9:00 PM, yet I still can't wait to watch this show.  If only I had a TV in the back yard where I could watch it with a cigar.
I'm with ya Jim, my wife and I just finished watching all of season 2 on DVD in under two weeks. Can't wait.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

oh god here we go again...:?

well we all know from sc.1 how i feel about this shite so all i'll say is goddamn here starts another television season where the robster will be seeing no action from the mrs. on wednesday nights.  :X
I've heard good things about this show from a co-worker of mine.  To bad I don't have cable.  I might have to go rent the DVD's.
im on here and just waiting till it starts.......cant wait.....2 more min
ok lost just ended and I thought it was ok......its the ''lost'' way to give you a little and leave a lot open.......thats why its so addictive.......none the less it gave out alot of info about the others.....but like all the ''lost'' fans I cant wait till next wednesday. 
I got half way through season 1 and got lost.

Sad
Parkster Wrote:I got half way through season 1 and got lost.

Sad
me too!!!every other week is an old episode so you can't follow the storyline.BTW are they still putting in the code on that old puter? Big Grin
sergione Wrote:ok lost just ended and I thought it was ok......its the ''lost'' way to give you a little and leave a lot open.......thats why its so addictive.......none the less it gave out alot of info about the others.....but like all the ''lost'' fans I cant wait till next wednesday. 

I'm with you sergione.  I actually thought it was a great episode though.  It's tying a lot of the pieces together only to leave you wanting for next week.  And you know damn well that something will throw it all back out whack somewhere along the line.

Is it Wednesday yet?
six days left............[baby]BUT ITS STILL TOO LONG
Pages: 1 2