StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Tell us somthing about yourself that we don't already know.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thought it woudl be  fun to have a thread were we told somthign abuot ourselves that others probably don't already know, I
ll start.

I have 2 college degrees, Criminal Justice and Nursing, and have over 200 college credits in 5 different majors, CJ, Nursing, Auto Tech, Auto Body and Secondary Social Studied Education.

I also have an uncle that owns 2 wineries in California, Shanandoa Vineyards and Sobon Estates
I am a billionaire.
Something you people don't know about me... Hmmm..

I love cars... If I had the room to collect, I would.  I love working on them, doing anything from minor maintenence to swapping out an engine or transmission.. And I have no schooling for it.  Taught myself.
Scott  
I am a cigar adict
I have a nipple wring!Smile
I have never been on a WANTED poster.
No felony arrests or convictions.
Not a bad boy anymore.

I am a college student

I'm still 18

I do stand up

I want to have 3000 posts

and Beerloard we should talk because im thinking of going to law school
I was really born on Pluto,My real parents sent me here to study humankind.We need a bigger planet and was considering Earth as a place to colonize.
I can tell you something about Joe,

HE IS GAY!

But some of you may have already known that from the LI Herf.
sergione Wrote:I am a college student

I'm still 18

I do stand up

I want to have 3000 posts

and Beerloard we should talk because im thinking of going to law school
You got a long way GrassHopperWink
I think you all know everything about me.

Oh wait... nah... dont want to embarrass anyone.

you guys mostly know I'm a 4th degree BB in TKD, won the silver medal in the NYS Olympic tryouts... Trained with many ex and future olympic champions...

Also I have 3 college degrees. Physics, mathematics & computer science... And an undeclared minor in psychology.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8