StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: My Avallo Is Full Newbie Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Smokin Nic Wrote:'hey guys, I know how many sticks r there, it's  [censored]...aww just kidding, cant give it away that easy![lol]keep guessing. My guess is that Gus is gonna get this one, I just got a feelin[thumbsup2] Gooodluck to all that are playin tho[thumbsup1]

WOW. Nice call. Good work, Gus! You're about to get hammered.

[pounding]
Gus - can you post a pic of your winnings when you get them?
Way to go Gus
Bogey Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:ok newbies  BELOW 100:dude:
[curse]
Dude, his rules were below 200 posts, what ur refering to him saying its below 100 sticks in his drawer!!  quit pouting!!!![really][nono] Once again ,CONGRATS GUS!!!!
Congrats Gus!  [bravo][winner][cigar]

- Bogey
WAY TO GO GUS [bravo][bravo]...WOW IF I WAS PLAYING I WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY OFF[doh]
Ha, congrats gus and thanks for your generosity madurodave. That was fun
Smokin Nic Wrote:
Bogey Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:ok newbies  BELOW 100:dude:
[curse]
Dude, his rules were below 200 posts, what ur refering to him saying its below 100 sticks in his drawer!!  quit pouting!!!![really][nono] Once again ,CONGRATS GUS!!!!

My apologies to whom ever I may have acted childish to - sorry for acting like a sore loser if thats how it seemed

Sincerely - Bogey
madurodave Wrote:
Gus Wrote:80?:?
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner[bravo]
[party][party][party][party]

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:
Smokin Nic Wrote:'hey guys, I know how many sticks r there, it's  [censored]...aww just kidding, cant give it away that easy![lol]keep guessing. My guess is that Gus is gonna get this one, I just got a feelin[thumbsup2] Gooodluck to all that are playin tho[thumbsup1]

WOW. Nice call. Good work, Gus! You're about to get hammered.

[pounding]
This was a blast!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9