StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Help Us John Kerry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: irak.jpg]
thats what he gets for making a DUMB ASS comment. That is a damn insult to the brave guys and gals out there battling everyday!
These can't be the idiots that Kerry was referring to, they can spell two words, "we" and "us".Smile

Of course it is the republican's fault that he even uttered the comment about students getting stuck in Iraq if they don't do well in school. I'm sure I saw a third gun behind the grassy knoll pointed at his head forcing him to make those comments. "Botched joke"? Well, I'm not laughing. 
I'm waiting for Kerry to say.."It's a vast right-wing conspiracy, led by Karl Rove!"
Well the Army did teach me how to spell a couple of things correct so I will put my skills to use........Senator Kerry go Fuck yourself!! Smile Did I spell that right lol. That has  got to rank up there with the dumbest comments ever made. There is no way that comment was a joke.....I don't buy it. My only wish is that more jackasses from congress make comments like that and every soul who is over there right now lay their arms down and refuse to fight then lets see who looks dumb Smile
Tfire136 Wrote:Well the Army did teach me how to spell a couple of things correct so I will put my skills to use........Senator Kerry go Fuck yourself!! Smile Did I spell that right lol. That has  got to rank up there with the dumbest comments ever made. There is no way that comment was a joke.....I don't buy it. My only wish is that more jackasses from congress make comments like that and every soul who is over there right now lay their arms down and refuse to fight then lets see who looks dumb Smile

I can't believe people are out there trying to defend it at all!  Even if it WAS intended to be a joke it was, AT BEST, in very poor taste and, at least, unpatriotic.

You can have a differing opinion and have the right to voice it, that's what the men and women of our armed forces defend every day, and it's what makes this country great.

BUT, how the hell can anyone say what he said in ANY context and not humbly appologize immediately?  As much as I think he's a complete idiot, I also think he more latitude to voice his opinion having served, as do all of our veterans and soldiers.  I would take any veterans opinion over mine when it comes to such matters with great humility.  HOWEVER, HE also has a much higher level of responsibility along with that latitude being in his position.

I may not agree with much of what W says and does as commander-in-chief but I am Soooo glad it's not President Kerry.

God Bless America!  [usa]
What do you expect from a politician from Massatwoshits

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

he so deserves to roll over every morning and see this.

[Image: teresa.jpg]

of course she may feel the same way about him

[Image: vert.kerry.postprimary.ap.jpg]
John Kerry can drop dead and take Mrs. Ketsup with him
Pages: 1 2 3