StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Hit by the Doc....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and here I thought doctors were supposed to make you better not take entire limbs off. This was truely a great hit Doc, I could not thank you enough for the stogies and the disc.

below is a:

padron 1964 anni. diplomaticos

camacho el legend-ario torpedo, with a bit over a year of age

el rey del mundo, flor de laneza torp, 1 year of age on it

bauza torp, this has close to two years of age

cuaba exclusivos, from 2005

ashton VSG robusto, has some serious age on it

and a CD with the first 38 STOGIE FRESH 5 podcasts......this is a great bomb Doc...now I will be able to listen to 5 min. of Stogie Stuff on my commute to school..............thank you Big Grin

Wow, way to go Doc, smack the new guy!!!

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

the doc just oozes coolness.  nice hit sir.
That VSG doesnt have plume, it has mold!  You had better send it to me ASAP so I can dispose of it properly.
Mark Wrote:That VSG doesnt have plume, it has mold!  You had better send it to me ASAP so I can dispose of it properly.

Don't believe him Sergione, he'll just smoke it. If however you want to be sure, send it to the only certified cigar testing lab in the US. WEBECIGARS. And as luck would have it, it's here in Atlanta, I know the main tester so if you like send it to me and I will make sure it is properly taken car, I mean tested.

Nice job Doc.
the doctor of death!

nice work there doc.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:the doctor of death!

nice work there doc.
You mean...The Duke of Death?
Wow, Way to put it to him ,Doc!

[Image: doctor.jpg]
Doc that cd is great.....by the way, my favorite episode is humidification active or passive.......i just cant wait till when i get enough money for a bigger box or cabinet to get some kind of active humidification systemBig Grin
Very cool bomb!
Pages: 1 2