StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Attempted Whack!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys, I have been really busy remodeling our house so yesteday I only worked half day on the house and deceied to do a little shopping with the little lady.  When we got home something was very supicious, front door was open and the dog was hiding under the bed.  As I approached the front door wham out of nowhere he started firing, yeah I was hit in the shoulder but was able to get away, this is what was left!!!!!!  Thank you LZ you are the man, very nice cigars as usual.  One Partagas 898 Varnished 1995 Confusedhock:, one Partagas Privida 1996 Confusedhock: and an LFD Lancero Tongue

[Image: 9b1f106b.jpg]
1 firmy down, 8 to go.........Cool
lz6 Wrote:1 firmy down, 8 to go.........Cool
Uh-oh..........Confusedhock:
Get'm LZ. It's almost as much fun as kicking the Pug, and not nearly as hard to do.Big Grin
is lz6 going to topple the firm like dominos???? i guess we'll have to wait and see
sergione Wrote:is lz6 going to topple the firm like dominos????
LZ is indeed, as I said 1 down, 8 to go..........if your a "firmy" I'll be breaking down you door in the next couple of days!.........[police] the last thing you will see is the muzzle flash!  Cool
lz6 Wrote:
LZ is indeed, as I said 1 down, 8 to go..........if your a "firmy" I'll be breaking down you door in the next couple of days!.........[police] the last thing you will see is the muzzle flash!  Cool

HEADLEY:

ON VACATION!

Big Grin
Headley Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:

HEADLEY:

ON VACATION!

Big Grin
LOL Tongue
Headley Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:

HEADLEY:

ON VACATION!

Big Grin
Won't matter Headley, or Consigliere or whatever your name is.............You may want to contact MikeD and see if he wants to put you in the witness protection programCool

[police]

sergione Wrote:is lz6 going to topple the firm like dominos???? i guess we'll have to wait and see

what firm? There can't be much left...

As I have said before:

THE SLEEPING GIANTS HAVE AWAIKENED!
Pages: 1 2