StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: LZ6 On the Rampage - Part Deux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looks like LZ6s bombing spree wasnt over, as today I became his latest target. Like Tonto and Bobgun, I was hit with 2 Cuban Partagas with a decade of age on em Confusedhock: along with a LFD Lancero. Ive had a few Cubans, but nothing with any age on them, these will be a real treat. My sincerest thanks, LZ6, its greatly appreciated.

The Untouchables logo taped onto the front of the box was a great touch, the mailman probably wonders what the hell is going on. Big Grin

[Image: LZ6.jpg?t=1165356725]

Thanks again.
Wow. LZ has unloaded a TON of nice cigars.  I think the FIRM spooked him with their hit on him and he started shotgunning any moving thing.   Nice shotgunning by the way!
Ouch!!   Another notch for LZ6!!
Set em up & knock'm down. LZ this is like fish in a barrel.lol

And another goes down.
Yeah, and they thought we couldn't get to 'em........LOL!  This is not over yet, each firmy is in the process of being touched!...........When MikeD comes up with a law enforcement group he does it right.  Just kick down the door and take care of business.........[police]
Heavy hitting going on around here!
Very nice....good job Father Bob
wonderful strike! feel the glove.