StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Doc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing yet? It's been a week...

[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do
Quote:Label/Receipt Number: 0403 3127 4110 4700 7808

The U.S. Postal Service has received electronic notification from our Automated Postal Center (APC) on January 11, 2007 to expect your package for mailing.

I'll check the mail today, but nothing so far. Mail comes in about a half an hour. Get back to you. Sad

Doc
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:I'll check the mail today, but nothing so far. Mail comes in about a half an hour. Get back to you. Sad

Doc
Nope, nothing in today's mail. SadSad

Doc
doc?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:doc?
Nothing today either.....:?:?:?

Doc
Skip, nothing again today. This is the phantom package. Maybe it was a "black hole."

Just kidding.... :?:?:?:?:?

Doc
i gotta tell you. I dont even know what the hell that phrase on the tracking number means...

I'll go on friday to the PO to get this all unwound...
[user=26]Dr. Stogie Fresh[/user] wrote:
Quote:Skip, nothing again today. This is the phantom package. Maybe it was a "black hole."

Just kidding.... :?:?:?:?:?

Doc

not to butt in, but i have heard a good cigar can bend the time/space continuoum....

or maybe it's just the postal worker who doesn't get the whole "too high to work" concept.

good luck on this. i hate to hear of a stogie without a home.
Nothing today. Right now I'm liking BB's "space time continuum" theory. Wink

Doc
ok, maybe today I'll really get to the PO... I have been tied up with work and some serious personal issues (whcih are seemingly resolving OK).

Keep me posted & I'll do the same

meanwhile I am preparing a replacement.
Pages: 1 2