StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Voters Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Informal poll as I am curious how many of our members actually use their rights to vote.

We discuss politics alot, and was just wondering how many of us really get out and note our opinions on a ballot?

I vote in every election. I have also ran for and held public office.
ALWAYS.  In every election since I was old enough.  No matter how small or local.

TomC
I have always voted.  My belief is that if you do not vote then do not complain.
ColbyPants Wrote:ALWAYS.  In every election since I was old enough.  No matter how small or local.

TomC
Primaries and local elections are where all the action is.  Gotta get the big stuff and the little stuff for it to count.
Irishcelt Wrote:I have always voted.  My belief is that if you do not vote then do not complain.

Ditto!!  If you don't vote, don't complain.
[Image: 1211i_voted.jpg]
up, what Bobgun said.
Bobgun Wrote:[Image: 1211i_voted.jpg]

I got the sticker too last election!! I have proudly voted myself since the day I turned 18, which was a presidential election year.  I vote for all big or small, and agree IF YOU DONT VOTE THEN DONT COMPLAIN, and proudly hail a bumper sticker that says just that!!

Still amazes me that I know atleast a dozen people whom have never even registered to vote, and are in their late 40's already!! That is plain apathy and laziness.

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

damn straight.  here in liberal land i proudly go down there sporting a fine conservative t-shirt and wait amidst the throng.  i present id to father time at the counter inquire why he's asked no one else for id sign my name take my number and do the old row a all the way top row shuffle. 

Pages: 1 2 3