StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: My mother
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My mother passed away tonight in hospice. As some of you know, she was battling cancer for the past year. She was comfortable and all of her family was there. We had a rabbai singing psalms and when the final psalm finished (psalm 23) she took her last breath as if to say goodbye.

-Ben
I am very sorry Ben.  All God's speed to your Mom, Kathy and I will pray for you and yours.  May she rest in eternal peace after her battle finally ended. 
sorry to hear that, bud. my prayers are with you and your family.
sorry to hear about yoru loss, my condolescences go out to you and  your family.
Ben my prayer are with you and your family and may your mom rest in peace after such a long battle.
I'm very sorry to hear that.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
WOW!! another member on another BB mother passed away tonight as well.my condolences.Sad
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  It is nice to see she went peacefully, her struggle is now done.as always if there is anything we here can do, no matter how insignifigant Wink

TomC
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Ben.

I hope nothing but the best in this difficult time for you and your family.
I'm sorry to hear this Ben, please accept my condolescences.

Dave.

Pages: 1 2 3