StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: AVO LE07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Many peeple have requested a review of this cigar so here it goes Smile overall I would say that this cigar is fantastic!!! The cigar itself is very well constructed with minimal veins. These cigars smell wonderful and the draw was flawless.The initial light yeilded tons of creamy smoke and instant flavor. It started off very creamy with grassy and earthy undertones. There was a fair amount of spice that lasted throughout the entire smoke. The grassy flavors stayed present the whole time, but the spice became far more prominent and the flavors deepened. I got a nice little nicotine buzz!! Towards the end the spice was there and in your face and some very nice woody flavors became prominent. Overall this smoke was great. It was similar to the LE05 but still had its own profile. Many have said that this will give the AVO22 a run for its money and with a little age I may have to agree! Right now you can tell that they are young but that really means nothing at this point. The aging potential with these cigars is limitless and with time will  be right up there with the other limited edition AVO lines. The money they are asking for these is more than fair and would pay the price all day long. If you have any interest in picking some of these up do not wait as they will not be around for very long. The release is limited to 4,000 boxes and I am sure they will be bought up in no time at all. I enjoyed the hell out of this cigar.
nice review tony.

I woulld like to see a kind of stogiefresh rating on this one, over a period of time give a review to see how good it has gotten

from your review, you can tell these cigars will be beautys in the future
Great review....sounds like my type of cigar!!

Big Grin
Great review and another cigar to look for! 
Awesome review, now I want a box of these Tongue
I just got a fiver a few weeks ago,very good and well worth it.[rob]
Great review but what is the price tag on these?
smoked1 Wrote:Great review but what is the price tag on these?
$10 - $12
thanks for the review, tfire. looks like a good one. maybe not up my alley due to the "grassy" thing (one of my pet peeves), but it sounds balanced, nevertheless.
Thanks for the review Tony, I've been looking at the box trying to decide whether to fire one up or not. I'll give one a try tomorrow.   [cigar]
Pages: 1 2 3