StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got a box of these in on a box split with FSU and let me tell you, they LOOK, SMELL, and FEEL amazing!!!  Some of you out there should get in on these!!!!

Cant wait to smoke one, and then let the rest sit!

Mason

Oh, by the way FSU, dont worry, I wasnt looking at, smelling, or feeling up your sticks!!!  Haha!!!
I bought a box as well I smoked one and think they need to rest a while. I wasn't too impressed but I think with some age on them they have a lot of potential.

P.S Ducati, let me know what you think after you smoke one.
fishhound Wrote:I bought a box as well I smoked one and think they need to rest a while. I wasn't too impressed but I think with some age on them they have a lot of potential.

You really thought that?  I felt that these are amazing right out of the box, wonderful RYJ flavor and very complex.  These have great aging potential as well.
Mark Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:I bought a box as well I smoked one and think they need to rest a while. I wasn't too impressed but I think with some age on them they have a lot of potential.

You really thought that?  I felt that these are amazing right out of the box, wonderful RYJ flavor and very complex.  These have great aging potential as well.
Don't get me wrong, they were good. I just want blown away by them. They were extremly vegtal in taste. Now the bolivar RC's that I ordered completly blow me away, and they were Aug 06. I can't even imagine how good they would be with some age on them.
Cannot WAIT till these get here! Thanks again Mason! And its ok to look and smell...JUST DONT SMOKEConfusedhock:Tongue

-Ben

I agree with you on the first one I smoked fishhound.  Got it early last year and had one OTT that was good but not great.  HOWEVER, I had another this past weekend and it was a COMPLETELY different experience.  Buttery smooth with RyJ flavors but fuller bodied than any I've had.  Packs a bit of a punch for such a small stick.

Good advice on the box Mason!
Headley Wrote:

I agree with you on the first one I smoked fishhound.  Got it early last year and had one OTT that was good but not great.  HOWEVER, I had another this past weekend and it was a COMPLETELY different experience.  Buttery smooth with RyJ flavors but fuller bodied than any I've had.  Packs a bit of a punch for such a small stick.

Good advice on the box Mason!
I'm starting to think mine maybe in a sick period.
Just about to finish my 3rd 5er and waiting for a further 2 5ers to arrive.

I have to say that each of these previous 3 packs have been great straight out of their little tubes, no sick period, just great RyJ taste.

Cool
Parkster Wrote:Just about to finish my 3rd 5er and waiting for a further 2 5ers to arrive.

I have to say that each of these previous 3 packs have been great straight out of their little tubes, no sick period, just great RyJ taste.

Cool
I just found out about this recently myself. Read  (http://stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=4726&forum_id=12) it makes a lot of sense, as I've had times that I have not enjoyed my Habanos as much as I would on most occasions. I've had my shorts resting for about 2 months since I last smoked one, I think I'm going to revisit them this week to see how they are tasting now.
I smoked one of these last night and the experience can be summed up in two eloquent words...F'ing A! Get some right now! You can thank me later! Haha! Anyways, I will post a review on the next stick I smoke! I was just enjoying this one!

Mason
Pages: 1 2