StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The New Members Punch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thats what he hit me with a Punch and a blow to LA crew. I guess this is what you have to do to join a group that is obsessed with violence and terror on a what is mostly a peaceful community. Go on TomC, laugh and enjoy yourself with your new brothers. Go on and continue to destroy the quite lives of the Innocent. Go on TomC and dont look back because you are now one of them, unable to see harm and mistake it for good, parade with the banner of unity but quite those who dont agree. You are one of them, those people, their kind...Peace shall reign in stogiechat and all will be equal, but not until we go through a cleansing.

This is the carnage,

[Image: P5290609.jpg]
looks like we need to take out the trash

Big Grin
the note says it all, f00!

sergione Wrote:Thats what he hit me with a Punch and a blow to LA crew. I guess this is what you have to do to join a group that is obsessed with violence and terror on a what is mostly a peaceful community. Go on TomC, laugh and enjoy yourself with your new brothers. Go on and continue to destroy the quite lives of the Innocent. Go on TomC and dont look back because you are now one of them, unable to see harm and mistake it for good, parade with the banner of unity but quite those who dont agree. You are one of them, those people, their kind...Peace shall reign in stogiechat and all will be equal, but not until we go through a cleansing.

This is the carnage,
[ROTF][lol]No mercy
ColbyPants Wrote:the note says it all, f00!

I know it does, still doesnt save you though

buey!!!!Wink

All I have to say is

Tom-ass strikes again! Smile
Nice hit.  One can never have enough Padrons - or at least I can't.
Nice hit Tom!!

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

sergione Wrote:Thats what he hit me with a Punch and a blow to LA crew. I guess this is what you have to do to join a group that is obsessed with violence and terror on a what is mostly a peaceful community. Go on TomC, laugh and enjoy yourself with your new brothers. Go on and continue to destroy the quite lives of the Innocent. Go on TomC and dont look back because you are now one of them, unable to see harm and mistake it for good, parade with the banner of unity but quite those who dont agree. You are one of them, those people, their kind...Peace shall reign in stogiechat and all will be equal, but not until we go through a cleansing.

This is the carnage,

the words of a beaten down, humbled man or a democratic political candidate.  and this thing?

[Image: attachment.php?id=1084]

that's how this all started.  Wink enjoy your whooping sir. wonderful work Don Tomas.
[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:Tom-ass strikes again! Smile

[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:

This is the carnage,

the words of a beaten down, humbled man or a democratic political candidate.  and this thing?

[Image: attachment.php?id=1084]

that's how this all started.  Wink enjoy your whooping sir. wonderful work Don Tomas.
Don't you mean.....Don Tom-ass? Wink
Pages: 1 2