StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Smoke Signals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

Thanks to a mutual friend's urging I finally got off my lazy ass and headed out to Smoke Signals today with Jan to finally meet Drac.  Holy crap did we have an awesome time.  What started off as a quick errand  turned into an impromptu three hour mini-herf!

We sat around the humidor as I was just transfixed by the incredible number of Litto facings that Scott has.  We discussed all the different la flor lines. what we liked , didn't like, what litto would be releasing this year and so on.  Jan tried unsuccesfully to call my attention away from the Litto to some jail bait looking at acids but it was litto man.  I was otherwise occupied.  if she had burst into flames i may have paid attention.  but then only to throw her burning carcass out on the street before she ignited the littos prematurely.

At this point it was just an instant bonding of two brothers of the litto.  Scott explained that he smoked 8 chisels a day.  i explained that i've eaten hot dogs, rice and romein noodles to spend the grocery money on litto. he showed me his prized personalized autographed poster of litto.  i explained a friend, another littoite in the deep south, had hooked me up with the same and that it was hanging over my dining room table.  he explained that he sold 3% of all the chisels that la flor makes.  i explained that i had wedged my dining room table into a corner and threw out living room furniture to make room for a cabinet to house more litto.  he explained that he would kill for litto and i knew i had found my jedi master and a fellow littoite in the battle against the evil fuenticons.

seriously i know i'm the last man to finally get out there and my apologies to skip  who's tried to drag me out there on more than one occassion but if you're that one guy who still hasn't been out there do yourself a favor and check it out.  forget the fact that scott has just about any premium cigar and knows more about cigars and the business than most mortal men he's just an awesome fellow to hang out with. 

and not just because he loves litto too. Wink

http://smokesignals.biz/

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Jan tried unsuccesfully to call my attention away from the Litto to some jail bait looking at acids but it was litto man.  I was otherwise occupied.  if she had burst into flames i may have paid attention.  but then only to throw her burning carcass out on the street before she ignited the littos prematurely.
Jan I am starting to worry about Rob.Confusedhock:
Keith Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Jan tried unsuccesfully to call my attention away from the Litto to some jail bait looking at acids but it was litto man.  I was otherwise occupied.  if she had burst into flames i may have paid attention.  but then only to throw her burning carcass out on the street before she ignited the littos prematurely.
Jan I am starting to worry about Rob.Confusedhock:

Yeah, me too!He was the only one who didn't see her! Confusedhock:

But what a great time we had!!  I know we have todo it again & bring a few others with us (MikeD, Skip Big Grin) I only wish we had brought a camera to take a few pics!!
Rob, you and Jan rock! Yes, Litto is indeed a God amongst men. I bow at the altar of Litto each day at least 8 times. You guys are always welcome and it was an honor and privilage to meet you both.

Cowboy and Drac = Litto's Elite Guard

I picked up a few of The Phoenix cigars....I Can't wait to try them! Smile

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I picked up a few of The Phoenix cigars....I Can't wait to try them! Smile

this effing smoke rocks!  had it today while barbequing and it definately harkens back to rocky's premier blends.  i agree with scott that it could be a little stronger (funny when i was looking at the cross-section and there's 3/4 ligero in there).  but then again it seems scott, discdog, bulz and i all share this love of death sticks.  it could be all ligero and even then i'd want more power.

those who love the edge the way i remember them when blues hooked me up with them a few years ago will love this smoke.  medium bodied, excellent construction and a finish that is worth three times the asking price of the stick.  house blend my coolie.  when you factor in price i feel that this is the best stick rocky makes today.

i will be seeing scott about a box when i get some sheckles together.  after the dealer ass rapes me for the repairs on my wife's shit box. :?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I picked up a few of The Phoenix cigars....I Can't wait to try them! Smile

this effing smoke rocks!  had it today while barbequing and it definately harkens back to rocky's premier blends.  i agree with scott that it could be a little stronger (funny when i was looking at the cross-section and there's 3/4 ligero in there).  but then again it seems scott, discdog, bulz and i all share this love of death sticks.  it could be all ligero and even then i'd want more power.

those who love the edge the way i remember them when blues hooked me up with them a few years ago will love this smoke.  medium bodied, excellent construction and a finish that is worth three times the asking price of the stick.  house blend my coolie.  when you factor in price i feel that this is the best stick rocky makes today.

i will be seeing scott about a box when i get some sheckles together.  after the dealer ass rapes me for the repairs on my wife's shit box. :?
Please....please tell us your talking about your CAR!! Confusedhock:

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:

I was going to try 1 today, just didn't have the chance.
Hey  MikeD, Skipper!!!

Lets set up a little roadtrip Big Grin
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Hey  MikeD, Skipper!!!

Lets set up a little roadtrip Big Grin

Just gimme a date and time Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4