StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: HOSTING Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As many of you guys have noticed, StogieChat went down last week for a while, then again twice this week for some reason.   The hosting company keeps experiencing problems and is provided no real answers...

Again today, the site went down for several hours.   It looks like we may have lost a couple of members from the database as well.   In browsing the posts I see some that are showing as "guest" instead of a members name.  Unfortunately, I cant piece it all together at the moment.

I do apologize for the issues and I'm really PO'ed at the hosting company.   Anyone who lost their membership, please signup again and also let me know and I'll try to sync things up again.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to voice their complaint is MORE than welcome to email the basterds, call them, or send them a box of bloody Kotex in the mail.  (yes, I'm that pissed off now!)

http://www.micfo.com/
213-233-3938
salesteam@micfo.com

I'm looking for new hosting and while that move will cause a few days of downtime, I'm tired of the problems and lack of support.
I can assist with this as I mentioned multiple times Eric. I have hosting space for all my clients and offer professional plans with dedicated control panels! I am not looking to sell you anything....I am offering this to you since I love SC and am a member here. My sites are up 99.9%. This is what I do for a living! Big Grin

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

awesome offer mario. 
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I can assist with this as I mentioned multiple times Eric. I have hosting space for all my clients and offer professional plans with dedicated control panels! I am not looking to sell you anything....I am offering this to you since I love SC and am a member here. My sites are up 99.9%. This is what I do for a living! Big Grin
I know...  Take a look at the hosting company and what they offer.   I basically just need SQL I believe, and a control panel to manage the databases (phpadmin).

I'm prepaid for another year or two with these guys, but I'm going to have to do something because their support and service lately is just plain terrible.  PM some details on price and such...  Cool
You are the man Mario!

i was in some serious withdrawal this morning gents leading to the dt's and flashbacks of the great crash of 06.
Mario, even more reason why you are my
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i was in some serious withdrawal this morning gents leading to the dt's and flashbacks of the great crash of 06.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Dont worry.... backups are being made frequently.   

i'm a stogiechat addict man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5