StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Atomic Bomb!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, my wife emailed me while I am in Guatemala. She said don't come back for awhile, the house is gone, nothing but shambles. I called it a MEGA-BOMB, but she said, and I quote: "If this is a bomb, it's an ATOMIC BOMB!"

My wife, decided to take photos for the insurance people.... here's the carnage...

[Image: mega-bomb.jpg]

The package....

[Image: mega-bomb01.jpg]

SOME of the contents.....

[Image: mega-bomb02.jpg]

MORE to follow...............
More carnage.........

[Image: mega-bomb03.jpg]

The HARD STUFF.....

[Image: mega-bomb04.jpg]

[Image: mega-bomb05.jpg]

MORE TO FOLLOW..............
The BIG BOYS.................

[Image: mega-bomb06.jpg]

[Image: mega-bomb07.jpg]

ONE MORE.................
Shock & AWESOME!!!!!!

And with 2 shots, Mario makes California disappear!!!
The thing is, the Legend Killer hit me while I was away smoking cigars and drinking libation in Guatemala.

He took down defenseless women and children. So now............. THE DOC IS PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

The WCC will rise again. albeit out of the ashes. I don't know whether I am going to let my minions waste you, or maybe I should give it a personal touch....... or maybe both.

The thing is, when you are hit, you will be defenseless and KNOW THIS....................

[Image: Doc-pissed2.jpg]

Doc
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:The thing is, the Legend Killer hit me while I was away smoking cigars and drinking libation in Guatemala.

He took down defenseless women and children. So now............. THE DOC IS PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

The WCC will rise again. albeit out of the ashes. I don't know whether I am going to let my minions waste you, or maybe I should give it a personal touch....... or maybe both.

The thing is, when you are hit, you will be defenseless and KNOW THIS....................

[Image: Doc-pissed2.jpg]

Doc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Ahhhh....Part 2 of the GRAND FINALLY!

This was better than the 4th of July in NYC with the GRUCCI BROTHERS fireworks display!! Smile

GOODBYE WCC!!! See ya Doc....better off saying in Guatemala with your LIBATION!!! Much safer there!!! LOL

I told you that you would be in a WORLD OF HURT! I'll catch up with you guys in about a year or so....give you time to rebuild a bit. Smile

Enjoy DOC!!! You're the man and there are MANY special smokes in there with VERY GOOD age on them!! Have a Greath 4th!! And always remember...KNOW YOUR ROLE when it comes to the LK!!!TongueConfusedhock:

Another WTF Bomb from the LK, Top Notch Mario Top Notch, and Doc PM me when you get back in town Tongue
Good lord!  Dude, is there even anything left in your arsenal?  Holy crap!  When I grow up I want to be the LK.  You are insane.  Incredible.  You really know how to step up the ante.  [Image: wow-1.gif]
A truly impressive display of ....................?????????..................Whoa! Brother!

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

mad props to the capo and to the secret weapon for the hits of the decade.  good night.

LIBATION.  sorry.  had to.  Smile love it.
Pages: 1 2