StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: FOURTH ANNUAL LI HERF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

Ok gents we're going to try to do this again September 15th for the sake of my sanity.  Around 1:00 or so until whenever at my place.  Same drill as the last three times.  Hopefully it doesn't rain. 

Please let me know asap who's in.  I apologize for the circumstances surrounding this thing but I've had issues to deal with that have required a majority of my time and may still torpedo this thing yet.

Anyways you all know the drill who's in?

I am there!!!!
Meh,

I guess I can make an appearance.

Tongue
I'm still waiting for my invite to the first herf.
I guess so, my schedule seems clear for that day.....Tongue
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:Ok gents we're going to try to do this again September 15th for the sake of my sanity.  Around 1:00 or so until whenever at my place.  Same drill as the last three times.  Hopefully it doesn't rain

Please let me know asap who's in.  I apologize for the circumstances surrounding this thing but I've had issues to deal with that have required a majority of my time and may still torpedo this thing yet.

Anyways you all know the drill who's in?

Last year it was only a hurricane....
Mark Wrote:Meh,

Tongue
Make sure you bring Tommy and Keith with you.

Tommy is a riot and a half! Big Grin
i'd totally be in, if i wasn't halfway across the country. but i hope you guys have a great time!

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

MikeD Wrote:

Tongue

why else do we invite mark? Tongue
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:

Tongue

why else do we invite mark? Tongue
But....didn't keith drive last time? :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31