StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: I like NFL but..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My passion lies solely in college football.  Every since I was like 9 years old and saw Tennessee play in Neyland stadium I've been hooked.  Who all here likes college football?  Who's your favorites?
Being a MN Golden Gopher fan I never really knew what college football was.  We've been praying for a good team since the days of Bronco Nagurski (dated his granddaughter btw).  I will say though, last year I went to the Orange Bowl (Wisconsin vs. Arkansas) and I was amazed at how cool the atmosphere, pagaentry and general good time it was. 
Meh..............
It's probably more or less a southern thing, although I know a few people in Michigan who get down on another board (unrelated to cigars) I didn't know if anyone here enjoyed it as much as I Smile

College football and basketball are pretty prominent in my area, I still keep up with MLB and NFL regularly, but nothing like NCAA bball and football.  Mac, I bet that was a trip, never been to a bowl game but love getting loose at Wake Forest games when I'm off.  If I didn't work Sat's, I'd be a season ticket holder. 
I love College Football, whats better than watching them play for the passion and pride of there school

I'm not that big of a fan of the NFL
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:I love College Football, whats better than watching them play for the passion and pride of there school

Yes sir

USC fan?  They are stacked this year (well every year since the Carroll era)...  I honestly just like the whole atmosphere, its girls and beer and then its football and you have the band and colors dividing the stadium and rivalry/hatred.  Good stuff
Grassroots Wrote:Yes sir

USC fan?  They are stacked this year (well every year since the Carroll era)...  I honestly just like the whole atmosphere, its girls and beer and then its football and you have the band and colors dividing the stadium and rivalry/hatred.  Good stuff

you got that right

I'm a closet USC football fan since i was a kid (My aunt went there).  But I don't really like the actual school, i want to go to UCLA Wink

With all the new recuits USC has, I wouldn't be surpised if they get back into the Championship game and the Vols look good this year, hopefully they knock off those GatorsSmile

but there's no denying the rivalry that comes with college football

oh! and you're right about the girls Big Grin

BC EaglesCool
We dont give a damn bout the whole state of Michigan. . . ..

Wink
Grassroots Wrote:
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:I love College Football, whats better than watching them play for the passion and pride of there school

Yes sir

You mean girls like these:[Image: DSCN5840.jpg]" ALT="">

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4