StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: How do you keep your cigars cool?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought this would be a fun poll because my girlfriend HATES when I keep my place so cold (live in AZ and use the AC).  In the summer my AC literally goes nearly 24/7 to the tune of $350-400 a month easily.  I keep it at 70 degrees.  When its 116 degrees out that is tough to accomplish.

So what about you?

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

cac.
I need to get Central A/C installed, maybe Rob can give me the name of a good company, possibly Sears?

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

[angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel]

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

Mark Wrote:I need to get Central A/C installed, maybe Rob can give me the name of a good company, possibly Sears?

gonorrhea infected pustule of a penis. :X
i voted for letting them live at the same temp as me.
i move the humi if the temperatures get too extreme!

TomC
Try for a small 110 volt  5000BTU window unit from Lowes or Home Depot for arround $75.00. I got one last year as a end of summer closeout for $39.00 and it's about that time. Good luck
i move my coolerdors into the basement for the summer, where it's a constant 65-70, even if it's 80 or 90 outside. if i didn't have access to a basement, i'd be s.o.l., since the bungalow has no a/c (no need for it, really).

this is also the main reason i stick with coolers, which are more portable than a nice cabinet humi (sacrifice aesthetics for function).
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Mark Wrote:I need to get Central A/C installed, maybe Rob can give me the name of a good company, possibly Sears?

gonorrhea infected pustule of a penis. :X
So thats why he was afraid to talk to your neighbor....Tongue