StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Diablo Cigars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Famous Smoke Shop has an exclusive on Diablo Cigars right now for a limited time.  I don't know about any of you, but I personally liked them before they went under.  The highest box price is 94, the rest are $79 all with free shipping!

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/sr.cfm/st/1/bc/DIA/utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=web&utm_content=DIA&utm_campaign=offers
Interesting...   I know I've still got some of the OR's around.  Maybe I need to dig one out today and revisit these.

Thanks for the link, Mark.
I just sent my last one out in a b*#b this past week ....... these were a good cheap smoke, and under-rated imho.

Cool

Parkster Wrote:I just sent my last one out in a b*#b this past week ....... these were a good cheap smoke, and under-rated imho.

Cool

I agree, definetly under-rated and now the price is even better.
never smoked one, but it might be worth checking out. thanks for the heads up mark.
I hate em'.[rob]
Pulled out that 3 stick sampler from a few years ago that was sitting in the bottom of the humi and let me tell you guys this was a GREAT cigar.  Cello was very yellow on this guy so I'm guessing 3+ years of aging (really not sure when these came out) and there wasn't a bit of spice to it but some great maduro flavors were very present.  I'd say this deal's a good one for getting some good sticks.  Not earth shattering but worth the $...
Bluesman455 Wrote:I hate em'.[rob]
[lol]

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

a solid if unspectacular cigar.  more a victim of it's hype than it being a poor stick.  there are better imho. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:a solid if unspectacular cigar.  more a victim of it's hype than it being a poor stick.  there are better imho. 
I would agree Rob but at $2/stick for the corona size I don't think you can go wrong.
Pages: 1 2