StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Humidor - Guess what I will do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You all know I ordered a new humidor, not only a humidor but an Aristocrat end table cabinet. Thanks to the Skipper, I had to get the best no matter what the cost. (Skip- I wouldn't have it no other way).

Here's a poll for you: How will I break the news to my wife. 

Skipper is not allowed to vote.

None of the above. Tell her it is the new Christmas tree stand. [ROTF]

[Image: 322317.JPG]
tafdom Wrote:None of the above. Tell her it is the new Christmas tree stand. [ROTF]

[Image: 322317.JPG]
ahahahahahah...I agree!
i voted... Tongue so there! (although I would have said "all of the above" if it were an option)
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i voted... Tongue so there! (although I would have said "all of the above" if it were an option)

i voted 2......its a progression of responses...

Sneak it in and set up in the basement, if she see you, tell her I thought I told you a while back, if that doesn't work tell her, It wasn't that much....if all that fails then well bud you are on your own

Im sure skip has a nice way to get out of this bind...

US_Tank

Well Jimmy its like this:

As you know, I just obtained a new humidor and I had the same dilemma (albiet mine is significantly LESS $$$ than your's is).  She saw it for the first time Sunday as I had it seasoning under a desk and she had not noticed it yet.

I said this:  "It's Christmas; I deserve to treat myself to something nice; you got expensive-assed diamond earings last Christmas; even more expensive new tits this fall for your birthday; its my turn."

So just tell her like it is with confidence and conviction.  State all the nice things you did for her this year. 

You DID do some nice things for her this year?  DIDN'T YOU?   If not I will be happy to have your new humidor drop shipped to my address for a Stogie Chat discount.  Wink

Daryn

US_Tank Wrote:Well Jimmy its like this:

As you know, I just obtained a new humidor and I had the same dilemma (albiet mine is significantly LESS $$$ than your's is).  She saw it for the first time Sunday as I had it seasoning under a desk and she had not noticed it yet.

I said this:  "It's Christmas; I deserve to treat myself to something nice; you got expensive-assed diamond earings last Christmas; even more expensive new tits this fall for your birthday; its my turn."

So just tell her like it is with confidence and conviction.  State all the nice things you did for her this year. 

You DID do some nice things for her this year?  DIDN'T YOU?   If not I will be happy to have your new humidor drop shipped to my address for a Stogie Chat discount.  Wink
lololol... Jimbo getting help on how to deceive the wife? or hand her a line of "I deserve this"?   [ROTF]  that's rich.

(all said with the utmost respect)

Tell her you picked it up used at an estate sale for a cheap price,  or you could just tell her the truth and "tuff, deal with it". Smile
keep them coming and I'll tell what I'm doing at the end.

Skipper, you know way too much about me, thank God.
Tell her you bought it for Xmas and that's the end of it. If she asks you how much, just go Jack Nicholson on her:

You want the truth?

You can't HANDLE the truth!

Pages: 1 2 3 4