StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: New Year's Cigar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
At midnight tonight the smoking ban goes in to effect state wide.  So I will have to subject myself to freezing temperatures over the next few months or just not smoke at all.  It feels like my last night as a  free man.

Just thought I would check and see what everyone will be lighting up for the new year celebration.
If I do have a cigar for the new year it will be a Party short, because I will be smoking it outside.
It's warm enough here in Texas that smoking outside on Odman's patio won't deter me in the least . . . I'm lighting up a Padron 80th to ring in 2008.

NANP

[cigar]
Zaphod Wrote:At midnight tonight the smoking ban goes in to effect state wide.  So I will have to subject myself to freezing temperatures over the next few months or just not smoke at all.  It feels like my last night as a  free man.

Just thought I would check and see what everyone will be lighting up for the new year celebration.

fuckers. all of em.

I'll have something, I just do not know what yet.
I'm thinking Ashton VSG Sorcerer.
Will have to smoke outside so I'm not sure yet.

Happy New Year everyone!! Big Grin
OPUS X ROBUSTO[cigar]
my one and only RyJ churchill.  Cant wait. Cool
Torn between a Siglo VI and a Padron 40th.  Still many hours to decide so it will likely end up neither or both Wink.

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!
i'm leaning towards an Opus X...but i was thinking a PAM 64

maybe both Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3