StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: its 3am here on the west coast...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and im still on....good night guys[angel]

Okay I slept for about 30 min and now im going to have breakfast.........the girlfriend is going to Germany and I had to help her pack last night.....after my Logic HW I will take a long long long nap Big Grin

US_Tank

It was only you and me for a while last night.
sergione Wrote:Okay I slept for about 30 min and now im going to have breakfast.........the girlfriend is going to Germany and I had to help her pack last night.....after my Logic HW I will take a long long long nap Big Grin
Is that what it's called these days? Tongue
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
sergione Wrote:Okay I slept for about 30 min and now im going to have breakfast.........the girlfriend is going to Germany and I had to help her pack last night.....after my Logic HW I will take a long long long nap Big Grin
Is that what it's called these days? Tongue

Sick Tonto, Sick

[spank]
Wink

[ROTF]You beat me to it Jan. [ROTF][ROTF][ROTF]
This is getting out of hand boys.

(1 member, 0 guests, 0 invisible). The most users ever online was 244 on Wed Oct 25th, 2006. The list of members online:
tafdom
Sorry guys.. But I love my sleep way too much.. I'm in bed by 10pm at the latest Big Grin
Scott  
INsomniacs......akin to maniacs!!! LOL

Love the packing comment!!
DAMN, Do I smell bad?  It;s only 1:00 AM

1 user online (1 member, 0 guests, 0 invisible). The most users ever online was 244 on Wed Oct 25th, 2006. The list of members online:
tafdom

The thread killer my ass. I have become the forum killer.[ROTF]
Pages: 1 2