StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Hello from the Garden State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, my name is Dave and I have been smoking cigars for about 10 years. I live in Central NJ and I am married with a 5 year old son.
I have been browsing the forum for a while now and it seems like a great group of people. I am really looking forward to joining some discussions.
I have a pretty good selection of cigars stored in my J.C Pendergast CA3668 humidor. My favorite smokes are Partagas Serie D #4, Partagas #2 and Monte #2. On the Dom side, I usually stock Mayorga Torpedos, CAO Cameroon, Don Tomas Cameroon, and a slew of La Glorias in various sizes.
wow nice humidor. [welcome]from Nebraska
Welcome to the forum Dave. Always glad to have another cigar lover. We have some members in your area.
[Image: birdseye_ca3668_p.jpg]

wow, nice box.

Welcome!
[welcome] from Middletown NJ. You can't too far from me. You must be off of 537 or 195?

US_Tank

Does Jersey actually have greenery?  Hmmmmmm!  Anyways, welcome from the land where there are more cows then people!

Daryn

[welcome]  [cigar]
US_Tank Wrote:Does Jersey actually have greenery?  Hmmmmmm!  Anyways, welcome from the land where there are more cows then people!

Daryn

Watch it Tank, you might have guns but I have connectionsBig Grin
[welcome] to the fold and congrats on a beautiful humidor!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and hearing some great cigar stories.

Dave
Pages: 1 2