How To: Smoke Cigars for Beginners || Top 5 || Gent’s Lounge 2018
Want to smoke cigars with your buddies but don’t have a clue? We got your back.
– Brands to look for: Arturo Fuente, Padron, Romeo & Julieta, Montecristo, Rocky Patel
– How to select the cigar? Light vs Dark (Claro vs Maduro)
– What to expect when you smoke it? It may Burn the throat. Typically can mean its not a high-quality cigar, but not always.
– Never inhale! You can expect to be light-headed in the begging, but it also may be because you’re puffing the cigar too fast and hard.
– Ideally, you want a bigger gauge cigar (Robusto) and slightly longer in the begging as the smoke will be less hot and easier to handle.
– Take your time smoking cigars, if you’re smoking one of the recommended it should take you 30 minutes Minimum!
Check out our friends over at Puro Trader for more cigar knowledge: http://bit.ly/2LG8Q1M
Connect with us:
Follow us on Instagram: http://bit.ly/1LjQ0ZZ
Follow George on instagram – http://bit.ly/atlsNmsn
Follow Blake on instagram – http://bit.ly/blksctt_
Join our Community – Chat with us : http://bit.ly/1rS55px
Shop Gent’s Lounge Products: http://bit.ly/1yGQ1zR
Business inquiries: Info@gentslounge.com
cigars for beginners cigar reviews top 5 nicaragua