Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yooo hoooo.. Tontoooooo...
Confusedhock: good god that's a hit! absolutely top of the top notch on the highest shelf.
Holy $H!T! That is a massacre!  [wow]
Another great spank from the undresser![ROTF]

What stands out to me as funny is how many times  the Fuente's have crossed water.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Tonto/Jan,

This was my duty ........ an indian without a peace pipe is dangerous, but most of all, a friend without a smoke is scandelous.

Its been too long since I have bombed you, and we have had a lot of interesting talks lately where your main concern was for others, no names, no pack drill, so on this occasion it was my main concern to repay some of your kindness.

The pleasure was all mine, it was even sweeter that John managed to spank you in person with it, and sweeter still that you guys had Rob with you too.

It would have been cool to deliver this in person, but I'm saving some for when I get over to NY.

Apart from the BGM, they are all ready to smoke, so please do.

Dave.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
US_Tank Wrote:This is what happens when bows and arrows meets with HEAVY artillery!
Exactly.  What a stellar smack down!  Good job, Davey boy!