Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does everyone do for a living?
Come the 11th, I will be employed by the United States Marine Corps

-Ben
Wish I owned my own tobacco shop,

but I am a Program Support Manager
Working in a bike shop building bike and building and delivering fitness equipment with a degree in mechanical engineering and Physics.

Weee.
Currently going to school fulltime, collecting unemployment.  Once unemployment runs out, I will have to get a job for sure, but I am hoping to have something in entry level IT way before that happens.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Hotel Manager
GM for 25 locations in the energy industry.  And these collections would awe any mortal man!Confusedhock:
Dietitian working for a pharma company marketing medical nutrition products to hospitals, nursing homes, pharmacies, and home health agencies.  We cover everything from oral nutrition, tube feeding nutrition, disease specific nutrition, feeding pumps, feeding tubes, and the surgery sets to place gastrostomy or jejunostomy tubes.
College students, UCLA next fall I hope, then its off to law school. I only have cigars because of the great people here on Stogiechat, if not for them I wouldnt be smokin great GREAT cigars
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Sales Development Manager (Trainer) for "The Company You Keep."
Registered Principal of our affiliated Broker/Dealer (securities).

Basically, I help new agents to gain the knowledge, habits & skills that they need to succeed in the financial services industry. I also help established agents to refine their abilities in the advanced markets (Business & Estate Planning) while they grow their business. I coordinate all activities in our office (about 50 people) and supervise our employees with regard to compliance matters.

Ours is a very difficult business, as it involves the sale of intangible (financial) products. Very few folks are cut out for this sort of work, making turnover very high in the early years of the career. While the recruiters bring new people in the door, I try to keep them there and turn them into the world's best agents.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Retired whether i like it or not,disability finally caught up with me.