Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Churros and Puros: Juan Lopez #2
sergione Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:
ColbyPants Wrote:very nice review guys, and the tank is a sicko Wink

Sicko?   Hey, who did the Nads-shaving video here?  M4C I tell ya!  What would their [color="red"]Hispanic, Catholic family's say[/color] when Churros and Purros open up a M4C bomb?
Fuck, your god dang sterotype is right on the money, you know too much TankWink

lol sounds like a cold war type excalationbuilding up around here Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
tafdom Wrote: BTW, I have been meaning to ask what is the vibrator/dildo noise in the background? [ROTF]
I have been wondering that myself.  Best I can figure is it is their computer making all of the racket.
You guys have not figured out that noise yet?  Jeebus has a new super laptop built by non other than Jimmie the Mum.  Not only can Jeebus surf the web, log on to Stogie Chat, record videos,..........the noise is the buit in air filter for all their cigar smoke!
Mark71GTX Wrote:
tafdom Wrote: BTW, I have been meaning to ask what is the vibrator/dildo noise in the background? [ROTF]
I have been wondering that myself.  Best I can figure is it is their computer making all of the racket.

is the comp

though Tanks story sounds betterBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
You guys are outstanding!  I was laughing my ass off at the turbo powered trimmer Big Grin

Sorry I couldn't make it down there.. what say you to a herf in the next couple weeks down there?
Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

we are there every friday. When you have a chance man, lets herfCool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin